FFS Roll Stock Film
Gusseted Tubing Available. Locally Manufactured Form Fill and Seal Printed and Plain Roll Stock Film Created with Specialty Blended Resins for Virtually any Market Application.
PE FORM, FILL & SEAL (FFS) ROLL STOCK FILM
Our multi-layered Polyethylene / PE film features improved blends that offer easy film seal, better machine handling, and custom print options. We offer additional customizations to offer our customers added protection for their packaged contents. This particular film can be designed for use with fully automated filling equipment or manual filling. Talk to us on our embossing capabilities, color printing, and anti-slip agent options for PE Form, Fill and Seal / FF&S.
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Grass Seed & Fertilizers
- Industrial Minerals
- Industrial Salt
- Pellets & Granules
- Pool Salt & De-Icing Salt
- Gussetted tubing available
- Our PE bags (polyethylene) provides excellent clarity, glossiness, and stiffness for various applications
- High sealing performance, puncture and burst resistance
- Customized bag sizes contain different material weights and can be used with a wide range of filling equipment for fully automated or manual filling
- Up to 12 months of UV protection available for outside storage
- Optional anti-slip agent for more pallet stability
- Embossing and Microperforation options available
Layflat Width: Up To 39"
Maximum Outer Diameter: 59"
Gauge Minimum: 1 mil
Gauge Maximum: 6.3 mil
Haze Options: Standard, High Optics
Film Color: Clear, White, Standard, Custom
Color Printing Available: Yes
Print Grade: Printed, Non-Printed
REQUEST INFORMATION & PRICING
We are Part of the Largest Global FFS Packaging Producer for Petrochemical Industries.
INDEVCO Plastics is a member of multinational INDEVCO Group which produces over 70,000 MT a year. This makes INDEVCO the largest global FFS manufacturer and supplier. Here at INDEVCO Plastics, we not only have the experience, but we encompass the equipment and service to offer our customers a quality PE roll stock film product that can be used for industrial bags, VFFS, Gussetted Tubing Bags, and more.