Print-Ready and Unprinted Shrink Bundling Film
With Up to 50% PCR/PIR or 100% Virgin Resin
INDEVCO Plastics manufactures polyethylene Shrink Bundling Film with up to 50% post-consumer-recycled (PCR) resin or 100% virgin resins; post-industrial-recycled (PIR) resin also available. Shrink Bundling Film packs products for maximum security with excellent puncture and abuse resistance, as well as tight bullseye closures for easy carry and handling. Available unprinted or print-ready, our Collation Shrink Film provides an outstanding combination of creep resistance, strength, and high shrink force properties required for pallet and load stability.
This film offers consistent performance across machine types, including a wide variety of heat tunnels, and is ideal for high-speed packaging lines. This Collation Shrink Film is tested for mechanical, optical, and processing performance.
Keep multi-pack products on full display with unprinted film and let the product inside advertise itself with exceptional film clarity or meet customer printing needs with glossy film appearance.
To meet your sustainability objectives, let’s discuss PIR or PCR shrink bundling film options for virgin raw material source reduction and recyclability.
- Lay Flat Width: Up to 102″
- Length: 14″ – 39″
- Gauge: 1.0 mil – 7.0 mil
- Density: 0.928 kg/c3 (For recycled blend)
- Plain or print-ready film
- C-fold for custom applications
- Core Options: Fiberboard & PVC
- Inner Core Diameter: 3″- 6″
- Minimum Roll Diameter: 20″ or custom
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 48″
- Tight bullseye closure
- Excellent puncture & abuse resistance
- High film clarity and gloss
- High load and transport stability
- For use with 1 roll and 2 roll heat tunnel machines
Animal feed, Boxed baked goods, Canned fruits and vegetables, Canned pet food, Cocktail drinks, Dry foods, Energy drinks, Ingredients, Juice, Soft drinks, Water