PE Sealant Film
For Automatic VFFS or Pouch Packaging Machines
INDEVCO Plastics manufactures blown coextruded, all-polyethylene Sealant Film for pouch, bags, and other flexible packaging converters. When used with all PE structures, the sealant lamination film provides packaging structures that are 100% recyclable. The low seal initiation temperature allows for the sealant layer to melt and seal without affecting the outer substrate film, keeping packaging in pristine condition. Outstanding hot tack properties allow for hermetic seals over a broad range of conditions on the filling line for high package integrity. Customizable based on customers’ individual needs.
To meet your sustainability objectives, let’s discuss Sealant Film options for virgin raw material source reduction and recyclability.
- Lay Flat Width: 15″ – 102″
- Gauge: 2.0 mil – 6.0 mil
- Resins: mLLDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, Plastomer, or Custom Combinations
- Non-Barrier Film
- Plain or print-ready film
- Film clarity options with high optics, hazy, or milky appearance
- Core Options: Fiberboard & PVC
- Inner Core Diameter: 3″ or 6″
- Minimum Roll Diameter: Custom
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 48″
- Roll Width: 10″ – 102″
- Roll Weight: 75 lbs. – 1500 lbs.
- Moisture protection
- Low seal initiation temperature (SIT)
- High heat-seal strength
- High hot tack force
- Suitable for high-pressure processing (HPP)
Cereals, Coffee, Dairy products, Dry bars, Fresh produce, Flour, Salt, Sugar, Animal feed, Pet food